This is an excerpt from the ebook I wrote awhile ago. I’m posting it again because…well, we have a lot in common with the Israelites and we tend to forget so easily. Don’t forget the Truth. Hold onto it and never let go.
If you want to move from failure to success, there comes a time then you must stop listening to the lies you tell yourself.
• “I’ve gone too far in the wrong direction.”
• “It’s too late to start over.”
• “It’s too late to make a different choice.”
• “I made my bed now I have to lie in it.”
• “I’ll ignore the pain and it will go away.”
• “I’ll hide behind my mask because it’s safe there.”
Start Believing the Truth
Instead of feeding on the lies we tell ourselves when we fail, we must
understand that failure can lead to success when we focus on His Truth.
• God is bigger.
• It is never too late to begin again.
• Nothing you have done or will do can ever make God love you any less.
• God specializes in resurrecting dead and broken things.
What are you struggling with today?
What are the failures and the sins holding you back from the life God is calling you to live?
Feast on this Truth
God’s grace is bigger than your biggest failure.
Fill in the blank:
God is bigger than ___________________________________________________.