Restlessness is an itch that, if left unscratched, is a curse.
If we never get out of our comfort zones, we can’t grow into the places God has prepared for us.
God doesn’t ask us to innovate but to imitate.
The turning point in our journey through brokenness comes when we stop trying to control the pain and move to a posture of dependence.
These are just a few of my favorite quotes from Kingdom Journeys, a new book from Seth Barnes. I had the pleasure of reading an advanced copy of this book last month.
You don’t want to miss this one.
Seth is currently offering an incredible deal over on his site.
If you buy the paperback copy of the book between Oct. 3 and 13, and email a copy of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get six free bonuses:
- Kingdom Journeys discussion questions: This is a PDF you’re welcome to print and distribute to as many people as you like. I wrote each question to help facilitate group discussions and personal reflection about the book (a $7.99 value).
- All digital copies of the book: Want to read the book on your Kindle, iPad, Nook, or computer? You’ll get a free downloadable copy of the book in .mobi, .ePub, and PDF formats (a $14.99 value).
- The Art of Listening Prayer: This is a month-long devotional I wrote years ago about how to hear from God. It’s the one core teaching of our ministry and the theme of most of my faith walk (a $9.99 value).
- The Secret of Abundant Living: This is a never-before-released book about fasting and spiritual disciplines I wrote. In it, I explore Isaigh 58, one of the key biblical passages of my life, and what it means for us, practically (a $13.99 value).
- The Warrior’s Journal: This is an extensive, nine-week study on spiritual warfare that I wrote for missionaries but applies to any believer facing a fight for their faith (a $22.95 value).
- Revolution of a Broken Heart: This is another exclusive book that I’ve only ever shared with staff and donors. These are some of the most heart-breaking, yet life-giving stories, I’ve experienced. In spending time in the developing world, I’ve found that what Jesus said about the poor being blessed is true (a $11.99 value).
That’s over $80 worth of stuff — Check out the entire offer on Seth’s site HERE.
I also had a chance to take a sneak peek at the bonuses. It’s like getting seven books for the price of one! And, it gets even better, you can pick up a copy of Kingdom Journeys at the discounted price of $10.99. Get the book HERE.